In order to help you work out your project start dates, we have outlined the expected timescales below.
- Response to Project Enquiry – within 5 working days
- Acknowledgement of receipt of Expression of Interest – within 5 working days
- Supplying you with your Application Reference Number – within 5 working days
- Respond to applicant to either approve or reject Expression of Interest – no more than 15 working days
- Applicant must submit Full application 10 weeks prior to the expected start date of their Project. Decision Making Panels are held continually and no less than monthly.
- Applicants will be informed of success/rejection – no more than 2 weeks after the Decision Making Panel takes place.
- Grant Funding Agreement will be issued no more than 4 weeks after applicant has been informed of the decision.
- Applicant can commence project work once they have signed and returned the Grant Funding Agreement. If these are not returned within 30 days, the funding offer will expire.
We hold Decision Making Panels continually and no less than monthly, therefore your project can be submitted and approved throughout the year.